Birthdays @ Penny Black & More - mid month reminder

For my DT card I have actually used an offcut from next months DT card - so keep a look out for that! I couldn't bear to throw away this flower so I cut it out and then used a piece of the background that I had cut a square from for my other card. I created the background using the Art Love stamp set from Penny Black with their Patina stencil and brushos together with a burnt sienna brusho spray. I can't stop using this stamp set-so versatile and beautiful images.

I added a sentiment from Sprinkles and Smiles sentiment set from Penny Black and then did some squiggles with a pen to finish it off.

So this is just a little reminder of our lovely easy Birthday challenge over at Penny Black & More. Hope to see you there and remember you can enter up to three times - just be sure to feature a hand stamped stamp on your card.

Comments

brenda said…
A stunning Sunflower Lynne and I wondered if you had doodles or it was a stamp, makes a great border.

B x
Shirley said…
A beautiful Summer card Lynne. Great use of an off cut and I cannot wait to see what you made for next month.

Shirley
Whisper said…
Oooo lovely hun and what a fabby doodle edging, Luv Sam x
Mervi said…
Beautiful card Lynn, very artsy;-))m
Lynn Dalby said…
Great Card, Love your doodled frame/border.
Ellibelle said…
It's beautiful, Lynn. A really nice design and great colors! Glad you were able to use up some leftover pieces from another card!
Unknown said…
Hib Lynn what a pretty card and I love your design and the colours are wonderful.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}
Love the colouring on your flower and your doodling a wonderful card.
Anonymous said…
such a creative way to showcase the pretty flower and i love the doodled border!
Tracy said…
Hi Lynn
What a pretty card, love your design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x