LIM #272 - use three stamps

What an absolute beautiful day it has been here today - lovely blue sky. Shame I have to go to the dentist!

It's taken me a while to find the three stamps I wanted to use. But once I got an idea and went with it I am pleased with how it turned out. I've maybe been a little too clever for my own good by building in another reference to the sentiment - can you spot it?

So this is for the challenge at Less is More which this week is to use three stamps and because I used two snippets from my box I am also hopping over to the Snippet Playground to show everyone there too.

Comments

Di said…
Great card! LIM has me stumped this week :( Sily really but I just can't think of three stamps - two or four but not three! Yours is terrific - I can't see the extra reference - do tell!

Lovely to see you in the Playground.

Hugs

Di xx
Sarn said…
Very contemporary and cool!

Hugs, Sarn xxx
Jan said…
Great Lim card xx Jan
Viv said…
Like this lots Linby!
Sid said…
What a great combo of stamps Linby ! Super !
Unknown said…
Hi Lynn great card I love the design and the colours.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}
Darnell said…
Lovely design, Linby, and perfect for LIM! I've never seen that sediment and I love it!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell
Susan said…
Great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Less is More!
brenda said…
As always lovely work Lynn, thank you for sharing. Was lovely here as well yesterday, fingers crossed for anther the same.

Bx
Esther said…
Fab idea and really creative approach - love it! Great job!
Sazzle Dazzle said…
What a wonderful and very true sentiment Linby. Loving the bold blue cardstock and such elegant stamps. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for sharing and playing along at Less is More this week. Sarah
Chrissie said…
Quite a profound sentiment here Linby and a fab design!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Neets B said…
Crisp, clean and a great sentiment.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More