Creative Expressions Saturday - using iridescent watercolours

For my DT card this week I have used the pierced roses die without embossing. I then painted the roses and leaves with Cosmic shimmer iridescent watercolours, filling in some of the leaves. I then stamped with Just rite stamps over the roses. I also used the watercolours to stamp with at the bottom of the card. Finally I also used the watercolour to recolour the resin rose and ribbon to co-ordinate with the rest of the design.

Please click HERE to see what the other members of the Creative Expressions Design Team have been creating!

Comments

brenda said…
An awesome colour choice Lynn, love the contrasts.

B x
Merry said…
That purple is so wonderful and rich. Lovely card.
Whisper said…
Oooo stunning and classy hun, Luv Sam x
Barb said…
What amazing colours Lynn. A beautiful card. Barbxx
WOW a STUNNING card.
Faith
x
x