I got a set of aperture cards from Jem in a Creative Design swap a few months ago organised by this lady CapturebyLucy. I decided to make some brusho backgrounds and put them behind the aperture to make trees. Then I realised the Sheena Douglass lights and die set would go with the designs. I also had a candle aperture card that I think was free at some point with a magazine, so I put that into the mix also.
I've used a variety of glitter brushes on them so they have a little sparkle in real life.
Once I had photographed the cards I thought they would be a little picture heavy for the post so I made this little montage of them all. But here is one in a single photo so you can see the detail.
I will be linking them with Mo's Rudolph Day challenge.