Mythical at Ooh La La Challenge Blog

Time for a new challenge over at Ooh La La and Susan has chosen our theme this time, which is Mythical.
I've used the Fairies & Blooms cd rom for my DT card.
I just love the weave effect background papers that are on the Ooh la la cdroms and I have to stop myself using them on all my DT cards! I haven't used one for a while so this very pretty one got to be used along with the image and tag all from the cdrom.

We would love to see you with your Mythical creation over at the blog. 

Comments

brenda said…
Lovely image and colours Lynn, enjoy the sunshine while it lasts.

B x
Ellibelle said…
This looks amazing, Lynn. Such a beautiful background paper!
Barb said…
A beautiful card Lynn. The effect of the background paper is amazing. Barbxx
Absolutely beautiful.Love the image and papers.
Faith
x
scrappymo! said…
I really must learn to use a CD Rom as this card is so lovely. The fairy image is so sweet but I am drooling over the basket weave DP.
Wynn said…
Very very pretty Lynn. You're right those background papers always look great and just a bit different. Hugs Wynn xx
Wynn said…
Trying again.....gremlins on the wifi grrrr. Your card is very very pretty. You're right the weaver background papers are always effective and so different. Hugs Wynn x
Wynn said…
Ooppppssss look now it's being good and giving you two posts lol xxx grrrrrrrr