That die again - snippets time

You may have seen my post for this month's Rudolph Day here using this same outer die. I had started to play with it using a snippet of black gloss card I had and the CE gilding polishes on some snippets of card left over from cutting circle frames. I then used the free die set based on CRM which I got with a magazine a few months ago - actually tracked down with help from Miss Di. I then coloured the stamped images with cosmic shimmer drawing inks and also some of the die apertures.
I'm popping to the Snippets playground with it now.

Comments

Di said…
Fabulous card Lynne! Very CRAM indeed and how great to have a die that so perfectly goes with the stamp set - err, which I still haven't used! It's in my NBUS box, tapping impatiently on the inside of the lid!!

Hugs
Di xx
Di said…
CRM not CRAM duh! xx
Unknown said…
Hi Lynn what a gorgeous card I love the colour and your design is wonderful.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}
Lynn Dalby said…
Lovely Card, great colour and I love that die.
Di said…
Hi there! I know what you mean about working within the confines of the smaller Misti, although oddly enough I've only ever used my large sized one for A6-ish cards! For the extra £20 - I'd wait and ask Santa nicely for the large one. Think how mad you'd be if you got the small one and then realised there were times you couldn't use it! :)

Just trying to be an enabler you understand ..

Hugs

Di xx
MaryH said…
This is a lovely & so very versatile die. It looks just stunning in the blue & black as much as the gorgeous cards you shared for Rudy Day. I love the stained glass effect. TFS & Hugs
Viv said…
Home for a few days so having a blogland catch up Linby! Great die (I think I may have said that before!!!) and the stained glass efect looks fab!
That die is amazing, especially in front of that lovely color of blue! Really pretty card!
Love the blue and black and the die is so beautiful.
Faith
x
scrappymo! said…
This is a stunning card. You have such fabulous dies used here and I am loving the colour combo!
Barb said…
A really beautiful card Linby. The die is so pretty and I love the colour combo. Barbxx