I decided to have a play with some old favourite Clarity Stamps. First though I used a the Clarity mask to put the colour down around the figure, then lifted the mask and using the stencil filled it in with TH pumice stone. I took the montage stamp and stamped over the figure then using the standalone basque stamp, stamped onto vellum. I also stamped two of the words onto vellum and heat embossed with clear powder and then using Cosmic Shimmer metallic gilding polish over the back of the vellum. I then fussy cut around all of these elements.
I used a TL die to cut the artwork and give the holes around the edges, then mounted onto black card and finally onto a base card which I had stamped with some more Clarity word chain stamps.