Ribbons and Bows at Ooh La La Creations Challenge Blog

You might have seen this card before if you saw me on Hochanda with ooh la la cdroms. This was one of my demos and uses one of the ribbons and bows from the cdrom Say it with Words from ooh la la so I thought it fitted the theme for this fortnight set by Alli of "ribbons and bows" on the Ooh la la Creations challenge blog
.
For my DT card I've used one of the beautiful weaved effect papers for the background and one of the little postcards onto which I wrote BELIEVE. Something we all need to do! The only thing not from the cdrom is the little blue star gem.

I do hope you can join in our challenge and don't forget to check the blog for the wonderful cards made by the rest of the team.

Comments

julie_woolston said…
Beautiful card Lynn beautiful papers and imag.
Hugs Julie xxx
So VERY lovely and love the background paper.
Faith
x
Sally H said…
Stunning! What beautiful papers! I would love a stamp like that!
Jane Willis said…
Lovely card, it looks so dimensional and yet it would be flat enough to post at normal rate (always a consideration these days).
Jane
Lynn Dalby said…
Great Card, lovely paper and colourway.
cotnob said…
A beautiful card Lynn, gorgeous colours and great design.
Pauline
x
Barb said…
Your card looks fantastic Linby. What lovely paper and great design work. Barbxx