Ink splat snippets

Although I have already entered the Male Room challenge, there was something about that combination of orange, yellow and blue that made me want to try another idea. I raided my snippets box and this is what I came up with. This is my second entry for the challenge.

I used the splat from the Tim Holtz sizzix die set and a Lil inker die. I've even put the waste from the die on the card  to hightlight the wording and as extra splats so definitely going to the snippets playground with this one.

Comments

Di said…
Totally brilliant card Lynn! I love how you added some waste to make the letters pop even more - great idea!

Hugs

Di xx
Barb said…
A lovely card Lynn. I love the colour combination and your design. Barbxx
Lynn Dalby said…
Great Card, I love the dies and colours.
Love the design and the splash of color ! very cool.
Cheers
Preeti
Deborah Frings said…
I think this is brilliant! Love the splat die cuts and the bold birthday die cut. Great use of the colours and makes a super guy card. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week! Deborah, DT.
FAB-U-LUS Darling (you'll know what I mean if you watch Strictly Dancing LOL)

Love this for me AND with my DT hat on for The Male Room Challenge.
Faith
x
Buffy said…
Absolutely fabulous. Good composition and great use of the colours. Thank you for joining in with us at The Male Room.
Buffy x
Rocky said…
Splats are perfect for spalshes of colour, this is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at TMR.