LIM week 302 - Books/literature

I knew I had the perfect stamp when I saw the Less is More challenge was Books/literature - but where had I put it? I almost got rid of this stamp in my last deep clean of the craft room as although I love it, I'm never sure what to do with it and it has huge Unity packet for such a small stamp. I did keep it but where......

Once I found it as it is one layer week at Less is More I just stamped it and coloured with my new toy spectrum noir sparkle pens - then I used some of the sparkle to watercolour around the image and over the sentiment.

Not sure this stamp will survive the next cull!

Comments

Esther said…
Love the card, love the sentiment! It's a fab stamp (bet you're glad you kept it now!) and the soft colour wash in the background is the perfect way to set it off. So pretty and a super entry to our books/literature challenge! Thanks for playing along at Less is More :)
Sazzle Dazzle said…
Just perfectly done Linby with a brilliant image and sentiment that's so true. Love your take on the challenge and thanks for playing along with us this week at Less is More. Sarah x
brenda said…
What a great sentiment and the perfect complimenting stamp.

B x
Neets B said…
So glad you found your stamp, it's perfect for this week's challenge. Great one layer card, I love the wash of blue surrounding your image and sentiment.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More
Love your water colouring AND the books and sentiment, a GREAT card.
Faith
x
Mrs A. said…
It's a great stamp to use for this challenge. A perfect one layer card. Hugs Mrs A.
Susan said…
What a terrific card! Love your bright colors. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!