Time/Clocks @ Allsorts challenge

I got some of the new Time Traveller Sheena Douglass release - so had to try them out for this challenge at Allsorts for Time/Clocks.

I used Spectrum noir sparkle pens to colour the stamped image behind the die and added pebeo antique gold wax to the watch chain and clock hands. I also added a little to the sentiment and also used the sparkle pens to splatter the sentiment and background card. I "found" the DP in my stash and thought it was perfect for my card.

I'm also entering this card into the Science theme at The Male Room challenge - as time travel is a science!

Comments

julie_woolston said…
Gorgeous Lynn love your use of die cuts.
Hugs Julie xxx
Deborah Frings said…
I like your take on the theme, although I do think it's more science fiction!! Love the wonderful time piece you created here! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week! Deborah, DT.
Barb said…
This is fantastic Lynn. The colours look great and I particularly like the rusty metallic look you've got on the watch chain. A super piece of work. Barbxx
Tracy said…
Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Mervi said…
Thank you for sharing your lovely card over at Allsorts;-))m
Great take on the challenge and a fabulous card, love the "rusty" chain. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room challenge. Faith DT

With my other hat on, I love your card, great detail and sentiment.
Faith
x