Vellum Christmas Bauble wreath for Creative Expressions DT


Morning everyone

Today I am sharing my latest DT make for Creative Expressions using the two sets of stamps from Lisa shown below. I've loved working with these stamps - look out for more projects where I will be using them.

Inky Christmas Clear Stamp SetWinter Scene Clear Stamp Set

I stamped the baubles onto vellum to create the wreath - if you want all the details then please see the powerpoint below.



Please check the Creative Expressions blog to see all the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the DT.

Comments

Craft-E-Place said…
Brilliant! I love this card, the texture created and the colours used are just lovely.
Elaine
Lynn Dalby said…
Great Card, I like the look of the stamped velum.
Barb said…
What a great way to use them Lynn. Your card is beautiful. Barbxx
GREAT idea, love the effect.
Faith
x