Vintage @ Ooh la la Creations challenge blog

It's Pauline's turn to choose our challenge at Ooh la la Creations challenge blog this time and she has chosen the theme of Vintage.

For my DT card I used the "Say it with words" cdrom.

I've used one of my favourite images from the cdrom, and to give it a vintage feel I printed onto Kraft card. The design comes like this on the cdrom, so all I had to do was cut it out, no layering needed. I created a background wall using a stencil and some distress inks.

I do hope to see you at our challenge this time. Please check the blog to see what the rest of the team have created for the vintage challenge.


Comments

brenda said…
It's a super image Lynn and great design as well.

B x
Janice said…
Such a sweet sentiment and such a lovely card Lynn, Jx
Wynn said…
Love how you've given it a Vintage feel with the Kraft card........inspirational. Lovely image too. Hugs Wynn xx
Stunning card Linby and very creative design.
Faith
x
cotnob said…
A super card Lynn, a great idea to print on Kraft card stock.
Pauline
x
julie_woolston said…
Aww a beautiful card Lynn, so sweet .
Hugs Julie xxx
Barb said…
This is lovely Lynn. The image is very vintage looking and works so well on the kraft card. What a lovely sentiment too and the stencilled wall works perfectly. I LOVE it! Barbxx