Twas the night before Christmas

I've had my Makey Bakey Christmas cd out for this card. The Challenge at CD Sunday is Twas the Night Before Christmas - hopefully this fits the challenge. I just love the look on that Robin's face! I've used printed elements from the cdrom with die cuts from mirri card and a little bit of glitter on the snow.

I've just found this in Sainsbury's - not seen it anywhere else. I'm so delighted with it as it brings back so many memories of Christmas past. If only they still did boxes of Babycham liquers!


Comments

brenda said…
Memories indeed Lynn, everything comes around again in time. Lovely cheerful card.

B x
Wynn said…
Love the card Linby. The image is adorable. Thanks for the memory jogger too....made me smile. Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Wynn DT
meg said…
love the mice sleeping in Santa's hat a lovely image and card. Thank you for joining CD Sunday for this challenge Meg xx
Carol said…
Lovely card Lynn. I remember Babycham. It was the first 'grown up' drink that I was allowed.
Thank you for joining us and have a good Christmas.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT
Lovely card and gorgeous image.
You brought back memories not only for me but my husband he used to work for showerings who made Babycham the original recipe, it's not the same recipe today, the chocolates were made for showerings, The original factory is still in Shepton Mallet and has just been sold to another local drinks company.
Thank you for joining the CD Sunday
Margaret
CD Sunday DT