For a man or boy at Ooh La La Challenge Blog


Jane has chosen our new theme at Ooh La La challenge blog this time and it is "For a man or a boy".

I've chosen to use the Yesterdays Memories cdrom for my DT card,

I thought it would be fun to put the framed image within a frame itself which I cut from burnished gold card. I chose a spellbinders tag for the frame which reminded me of the frames you see underneath pictures in museums. The background paper is also from the cdrom and is of fly fishes.

Thanks for looking and I hope to see you over on the challenge blog.

Comments

Janice said…
Great male card Lynn and another fabby image off one of the older OLL CD's, Jx
Merry said…
I think this is a wonderful card. Over the idea of a frame in a frame.
meg said…
love the way you layered the image and sentiment
Deloris said…
Great masculine card! Love that image!
Jane Willis said…
Super card, I love the "frame within a frame" look
Jane
Wynn said…
Love your ideas!! Great to feature the fishing bag etc. as the stars of the show too. Wynn x
cotnob said…
A fabulous card Lynn, one of my favourite images on this CD - I very nearly used this one for my card!
Pauline
x
Barb said…
What a gorgeous card Lynn. Perfect for a male's birthday. Barbxx
FABULOUS card Lynne, very masculine.
Faith
x