mid month reminder for Anything goes challenge at Penny Black and more

It's time for a little reminder about our Anything Goes challenge over at Penny Black & More. Lots of you have already entered and are keeping us busy, but we would love to see more of you - more than once if you like! up to a max of 3 entries.

For my DT card I've used a stamp I got from the Snippets Playground as a prize. It's PB3602K dotted petals with the sentiment from the PB Patisserie set. I've used Coloursoft pencils to colour the image with a little TH antique linen over the die cut.

Thanks for looking and hope to see you over at the challenge blog.

Comments

Shirley said…
A lovely elegant card Lynne. I love the dotted petals image.

Shirley
Whisper said…
Simply classy and stunning, Luv Sam x
Ellibelle said…
A beautiful card Lynn. Love the die you used to frame the pretty flower!
Barb said…
A gorgeous card Lynn and the background is my favourite colour. Barbxx
Anonymous said…
very elegant! love the soft colouring on the fancy frame and the flower is beautifully coloured.
Mervi said…
Gorgeous flower stamp, lovely card!
Happy weekend;-))m