Friendship, love and romance @ CD Sunday challenge


I've used the Debbi Moore Oriental cdrom for this card. The base is an insert from the cdrom and then I overstamped the "Love" sentiment using a rubber stamp and embossed with clear powder. I then used a Paula Pascale stamp and wrote in the "on" with a fineliner. The other elements are from the cdrom and mounted on foam pads to give a little dimension to the card - as I do not have to post it!

This card is for the CD Sunday challenge which this time is Friendship, Love and Romance.

Comments

Carol said…
A lovely unusual card Lynn - beautifully arranged. Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Barb said…
A very beautiful card Lynn. Lovely images and the design is super. Barbxx
Pamela said…
A really lovely card Linby - so pretty. Thanks for continuing to support the CD Sunday challenge.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.
meg said…
Beautiful card, love the soft colours and your layout perfect feminine card for mother's day, thank you for joining in my challenge at CD Sunday.
Jane Willis said…
Beautiful card, I love the idea of using an insert for the front, it gave you the perfect placement for the sentiment. And those borders are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CD Sundays - do you know, I think it was you who first introduced me to this challenge!

Jane
Wynn said…
Beautiful card Lin. I love Debbie Moore's CDs ....very classy. I love the image and the layout. Your Mum will love it too I'm sure. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT
Very beautiful card, Love your image and layout.
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Beautiful card, love the image and how you've shown her off.
Faith
x
cotnob said…
A beautiful card Lynn such a pretty image and great design.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Pauline
x
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - Crafting with Cotnob
scrappymo! said…
This is so gorgeous! Love the fan with this image..