Monday, 8 May 2017

Something starting with B at Ooh la la Creations Challenge Blog

Time for a new challenge at Ooh la la Creations Challenge blog and this time Deloris has chosen the theme of "something starting with B".

For my DT card I used the Everyday Occasions cdrom - the image is called Baskets full of Love, so that is my first B - there is of course a Bear on the card and Blooms - so plenty of Bs from me!
To make my card I used one of the inserts from the cdrom which had the basket weave background and the faded section with corner embelishments already on it - so the hard work was already done for me. I then placed one of the toppers from the cdrom over the centre, added one of the sentiments with a drop shadow and printed it out. Finishing touch some buttons and a bow - more B's!

Remember to pop by the Ooh la la Creations cahllenge blog and see the inspiration from the rest of the team. We look forward to seeing your makes.

4 comments:

meg said...

love the background especially the "faded" area the topper sits on, great use of buttons too.

Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card Linby, pretty papers and image.
Faith
x

brenda said...

That's a very sweet image Lynn and so nice when everything coordinates so perfectly.

B x

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Lynn, fabulous image and embellishments.
Hugs Julie xxx