Friday, 19 May 2017

Stars at The Male Room challenge

The theme at The Male Room challenge this time is "Stars". I've made a little canvas with a background of faux wood - although then I more or less covered it up! The main star and tag are cut from a piece of Ken Oliver paper scrapbook paper. the others I cut using dies. I then ran part of the background through an embossing folder to give the diamond texture and lightly rubbed gilding wax over it. I used verdigris embossing powder to go around the shapes. Also added a little brick die cut from the same paper.

2 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Lots to look at with really interesting elements to this fabulous canvas. Great colours an texture X

Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous and very "modern" in design, love the effect you have. Both with my DT hat and mine, Thank you for joining us again at The Male Room. Faith DT