Bloom where you're planted for Creative Expressions

Today I am excited to be back sharing with you a card/gift card that I made for Creative Expressions as part of their Design Team.

I used Lisa Horton for CE stamp sets Best Bud and Dotty about You. I took CS Chalk Cloud blending ink and dabbed it onto some Coconut white foundation card then stamped a couple of the flower, cut out and added diamond frost. I then did the same for the centre flower but also added to the tips the crystal hexagonal jewels and to the tiny flower centres. I then used some green colour cloud to make the leaves in the same way.

I took my base card and scored twice to form a spine - as this is what is inside the card.....


I needed the depth to be able to create the pocket to hold the seeds.

I stamped centrally the "bloom where you are planted" sentiment on the outside of the card. Then I cut two squares slightly larger and cut a circle out of one in the middle and the other at the top. Stamping randomly the using the leaves stamp onto both pieces with colour cloud.

For the front of the card I used some foam tape to mount the circle over the sentiment. Then I added the flowers and leaves. For the inside I put the foam along three sides to form a pocket. Finally I added another flower and leaves to the seed packet.

Products I used
Creative Expressions Designed by Lisa Horton Best Bud A5 Clear Stamp Set CEC818
Creative Expressions Designed by Lisa Horton Dotty About You A5 Clear Stamp Set CEC847
Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Cloud Blending Ink Sweet Violet CSCHVIOLET
Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Cloud Blending Ink Toasted Rose CSCHROSE
Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels Crystal Hexagons CSGJHCRYSTAL
Cosmic shimmer diamond frost 

Comments

Nancy said…
Love it, Lynn! That's one of my favorite sayings! Your flowers are so pretty! :o)
Mac Mable said…
Gorgeous colour combination and love the vibrant green. So very pretty and what a lovely surprise to pop the packet of seeds inside and such a fun sentiment x
Viv said…
Great card here Lynn, love the pretty flowers and colour combo :) Viv xx
What a Wonderful card and then to finish it off by adding seeds, Fabulous.
Faith
x