LIM #331 - Neapolitan

The challenge on Less is More this time is for Neapolitan colours. As they are the classic ice cream colours I thought I would use this sweet stamp set from SU which I got with my last order. Alhtough the sentiments are from a Penny Black set as I felt they suited the scale better.

I used a sparkle pen for the pink and promarkers to colour the van. I used some watered distress ink for the ice creams. Finally I mounted onto a piece of distress stamped off cut from another project and sponged over some brown and pink to fit the theme.

Comments

Sazzle Dazzle said…
Beautiful image Linby and it works perfectly with our ice-cream colour challenge this week. Pretty colours and design and thanks for playing along at Less is More.
Neets B said…
Wow, you didn't stop at ice cream, you gave us the whole van! Fabulous an perfect for our challenge.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x
Izzy Scrap said…
Fab card Linby ! Love this ice-cream van image ! Makes me want to eat one of those ! Nice colouring too, perfect for our challenge ! Thanks for sharing and for playing along with us at Less is More !
AW! so "sweet" of you, Love it.
Faith
x
cotnob said…
A super card Lynn, a fun image and sentiment - perfect for this weeks LIM theme.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x