Tuesday, 6 June 2017

LIM #331 - Neapolitan

The challenge on Less is More this time is for Neapolitan colours. As they are the classic ice cream colours I thought I would use this sweet stamp set from SU which I got with my last order. Alhtough the sentiments are from a Penny Black set as I felt they suited the scale better.

I used a sparkle pen for the pink and promarkers to colour the van. I used some watered distress ink for the ice creams. Finally I mounted onto a piece of distress stamped off cut from another project and sponged over some brown and pink to fit the theme.

5 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful image Linby and it works perfectly with our ice-cream colour challenge this week. Pretty colours and design and thanks for playing along at Less is More.

Neets B said...

Wow, you didn't stop at ice cream, you gave us the whole van! Fabulous an perfect for our challenge.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Izzy Scrap said...

Fab card Linby ! Love this ice-cream van image ! Makes me want to eat one of those ! Nice colouring too, perfect for our challenge ! Thanks for sharing and for playing along with us at Less is More !

Daffodil Cards said...

AW! so "sweet" of you, Love it.
Faith
x

cotnob said...

A super card Lynn, a fun image and sentiment - perfect for this weeks LIM theme.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x