Ombre effect digital paper tutorial for Swedish House Crafts

I'm back with another DT post for Swedish House crafts with another digital paper tutorial. You can find links in the shop to all the products I used at the end of the post.



I've used three different digital papers from Swedish House Crafts and merged them together in word to create an ombre effect.

Here's a short video showing you how I did it.

Once I had the backing paper I cut out a square to form the base of my card and mounted onto a square of paper cut with the largest Gummiapan old paper die.

I then used the Gummiapan film strip stamp - stamped and embossed with clear powder and it cut out adding the Gummiapan Happy Birthday stamp which I cut out the centre of the stamp to stick into my film strip.



I then took some of the white paper thread and wrapped it around the card at the top twice and once at the bottom.

I used the Gummiapan heart dies and cut hearts from matching cardstock and then mounted them onto the film strip. Finally I used a clear wink of stella pen and highlighted the hearts with it.

Thanks for looking you can visit my personal blog here.



Comments

Juls said…
Fab card xx
brenda said…
A lovely bright and cheery card Lynne.

B x
Nancy said…
What a fun card! I really like the way you put it all together! I think the old paper die looks very cool too! :o)
LOVIN' what you have done with digi, a FABULOUS card.
Faith
x