Reveal your true colours

I made this card using two backgrounds I created using CE Carnival colour inks by Phill Martin and then using visible image stamps. It struck me that the background had this tear shaped run in it that I had created with water and so placed one of the eyes over that. I have added a little glitter pen over the sentiment but hard to pick up in a photo.

I decided to use an art deco die from Tattered Lace to cut out the main image and then mount over my speckled background. I also stamped the lips again in grey. Mounted onto a black circle of card and then the base is stamped with another VI stamp.

I'm entering this into a challenge I found through Sandra's blog and is new to me. It's Rubber Dance Blog Challenge and their colour challenge this month "sunny and hot".

Comments

A lovely vibrant card Lynn and I love the colour combination. Those gorgeous stamps from Visible Image are definitely on my crafty wishlist. Thank you for the shout out and I hope you have a lovely day Crafty hugs, Sandra x
brenda said…
Inspired stamping Lynn and great use of the TL Art Deco circles.

B x
WOW WOW WOW, very inspirational and very creative.
Faith
x
Mac Mable said…
So artsy and love the vibrant colours. Great stamping and love the 'tear' idea too x
Juls said…
Fun card xx
ionabunny said…
Very cool effect with the die cut. A striking card. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz
maria f. said…
Very EYEcatching. Very. I love the colors, the eyes image, your cool die and those easy circles on your BG. A great design.