Christmas Town Village for Creative Expressions Design Team



This is the Christmas village card I have created with the Lisa Horton Christmas town stamps. I built the main building out to be 3d using one of the house stamps to make sides for the building.


I created the sky using Cosmic Shimmer iridescent watercolour paints, using a circle of card to make the moon and then lightly brushing over when removed with the paint. Then I stamped and coloured each of the houses and churches and cut them out - placing onto the background. For the chimney I stamped onto the background card and placed the house over the top.  For the 3d house I used card tabs to assemble together then added glitter on the roof and snow. 

I stamped and cut out the trees and coloured with CS iridescent watercolour paints. Using tabs to mount them and the snow man onto the card, I then covered over with a piece of card to hide this and sprinkled with glitter.

Finally I used the "lights" stamp to edge the card and coloured with promarkers.


Products used:-

Christmas Town A5 Clear Stamp Set Part Number: CEC856
Foundation Card Coconut White A4 220gsm pk 25 Part Number: 40980
Cosmic Shimmer diamond frost glitter 
Cosmic Shimmer Iridescent Watercolour Palette
Promarkers

Comments