LIM #343 Use a real object

The challenge at Less is More this week is to use a real object. I decided that I wanted to use one of my Julie Nutting doll stamps and some material.I'm in the middle of decorating so everything is a little inaccessible regarding my sewing materials. Then I remembered I had this stick backed fabric I bought (not yet used!). So I used that to paper piece and it was a lot easier than adhering gathered fabric which was my original idea.

I used a promarker to colour the edge of the dress and shaded around with a flex marker. I also die cut a little TL handbag and backed it with some of the fabric too. Finally a little die cut sentiment.

I'm going over to the Snippets playground with this one too as the handbag and sentiment die cut are snippets. In fact the pink was so small a snippet that I wanted to use some for the sentiment too, but there were no more pieces to be had.

Oh and my backdrop this time - I used my curtains which were the easiest thing to hand!

Comments

brenda said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.