Tuesday, 22 August 2017

Past Times at CD Sunday

I've used the Debbi Moore cdrom Art Deco Roaring 1920's for the background to this card. I thought it was the perfect backdrop for my TL Charleston couple die. I had to resize it in MCS to scale it with the die.

I relcoloured the background to make it more of a golden scene and then where the moon was I placed a TL art deco circle die cut from mirri card. The sentiment is from the cdrom and I placed it directly onto the background using MCS.

I used SU glitter card (the sparkliest I know of) onto the couple die for some accents.

I'm entering this into the CD Sunday challenge for Past Times.

13 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I'm a big fan of all things deco and this is fabulous. I love the black and gold - very striking!
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

brenda said...

Great Art Deco creation Lynn, love that era and the gorgeous fashion as I know you do as well.

B x

Jane Willis said...

Absolutely gorgeous! What a great choice of background, it is perfectly proportioned for those beautiful dies. Thanks for joining in at CD Sundays
Jane

Mac Mable said...

What a fabulous composition. Love the moodiness of it, the dies and the wow of the bling x

Wynn Walton said...

WOW!! You've created a great scene Linby. I love the art deco die cut circle.....stunning. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Wynn DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, love the background and the gold of her clothes picked up in the moon
Certainly the bling gives the card a big wow
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Pamela said...

I think this is brilliant Linby! I love the colours and you've resized the background brilliantly. I love the circle - it reminds me of the old fashioned microphones so really fits in. Thanks for joining in the challenge.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

meg said...

Wow, fantastic card Lynn, the figures look perfect with the background and moon, a beautiful card, thank you for joining in at the CD Sunday Challenge. Megxx

Nancy said...

That's just fabulous, Lynn! I love this one! :o)

Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! this is FABULOUS, so beautiful and definitely an "art deco" card. Love the couple too.
Faith
x

cotnob said...

A super card Lynn, you have created a fabulous scene - very elegant in black and gold.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol said...

Wow! What a fabulous card. A real eyecatcher. Thank you for sharing this with us at CD Sunday.
Carol xx

Barb said...

What a fabulous Deco card. It's really stylish. Barbxx