Thursday, 7 September 2017

LIM and published in Craft Stamper Magazine



I had a few ideas for the Less is More Challenge this week. The theme is Lime Green and Royal blue. However, I never really got around to any of them and as I was looking through some CDroms I came across this image of a helmet. It was already in green and so I then copied it and recoloured it navy, then flipped the image too.

After that I was unsure where I was going with the idea!  In the end I decided to cut around the images and mount them into a hand drawn frame and then add the computer generated sentiment into the centre.

I had a little more inspiration when I made this next card which features in this months Craft Stamper magazine. The brief was to use shades of green and dark plum. I used Sheena stamps and the couple with the dog are from Crafty Individuals.


And here it is in the magazine with my little write up.

7 comments:

brenda said...

I was just logging off when your name popped up Lynn so pleased I didn't miss a great masculine card and your magazine spot, well done you.

B x

Susan said...

Terrific card! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

linda said...

Fabulous helmet card and congratulations!!

Trina P. said...

A great collection of cards. The helmet card is so fun. Love the long design. A great masculine card. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More. :) Trina

Kathyk said...

Two perfectly splendid makes today and CONGRATULATIONS on being published too

Kathyk

Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! both are fabulous, love the colours, from modern to arty, Great cards!
Faith
x

Mac Mable said...

Congratulations with your card being in print x Such a classy masculine card x