Friday, 20 October 2017

For the love of dogs - CD Sunday challenge


Two posts in one day! I thought I had another week to enter the challenge at CD Sunday but realise this is the second week! Time is just flying by. I may not remember to post before the deadline tomorrow so I decided to do it today.

I've used Bertie from The Paula Oakley collection cdrom by Ooh la la creations for my card. To make him a little autumnal I die cut some leaves and a fir cone. Reminds me of walking in all the fallen leaves.

As all those little leaves are cut from snippets I am also popping over to the Snippet Playground with this card.

10 comments:

Barb said...

This really is a beautiful Autumn card Lynn and Bertie is a lovely boy. Barbxx

Pamela said...

Bertie is beautiful! Thanks for joining in with the CD Sunday challenge this time. Your card fits the theme perfectly.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Daffodil Cards said...

Adorable, love the Autumnal leaves too.
Faith
x

Regine Karpel said...

Love.

Jane Willis said...

Lovely card, that pile of leaves looks ready for Bertie to run into and scatter everywhere! Thanks for sharing at CD Sundays
Jane

Wynn Walton said...

Great card Linby. I love the background 'furry' paper! Great use of snippets too. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Wynn DT

Jocelyn said...

Bertie is looking very handsome amongst the leaves. I love this time of year when the leaves are all crunchy underfoot. I like the addition of a piece of hessian behind the tag too.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Bertie is gorgeous, and a beautiful way of putting him in the Autumn leaves.
Thank you for entering my challenge
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Di said...

Love Bertie! And the snippety leaves are a perfect finishing touch as well.

Lovely to see you in the snippets playground!

Hugs

Di xx

Darnell said...

This design is a great one for making a frame for any beloved pet! I mean, it's a terrific birthday card, but the banner could say the pet's name ... I love the look of the leaves for fall, Linby, and the addition of the burlap!! Hugs, Darnell