Monday, 9 October 2017

Use die cuts at Ooh la la Creative Challenge Blog

Our new challenge at Ooh la la Creative Challenge blog is "use die cuts" as chosen by Janice.

I have been meaning to decorate a bag for ages and so today is the day! I used a Spellbinders die to create the main panel with the anemone images taken from Yesterday's Memories cdrom.
I used a memory box poppy die to paper piece using some of the background paper.
 This is the reverse side of the bag.
 A close up of the main panel.
I do hope we see you over at the challenge were as always you can win two digi images.

4 comments:

Jane Willis said...

What a gorgeous idea, I love the way you've used the patterned paper with the die cut poppies
Jane

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous gift bag Lynn, love the gorgeous image and dies.
Hugs Julie xxx

Janice said...

A great frame for your floral image and I love how you've set the poppies inside a birder too! Another creative crafty idea that I must log away! Jx

Wynn Walton said...

Great altered kraft bag. What a clever idea using the paper piecing....clever crafter x Hugs Wynn x