Arty snippets


I hope everyone has had a good Christmas and now looking forward to the New Year.

This card is for the Snippets playground challenge. At first glance it may not seem that I have used any snippets. However, what happened was I had cut each of these pieces off a larger stamped image for another card and these were left over which is why they are different colours. I decided it wouldn't hurt to put them together (although the balloon has made another appearance LOL!). Seems such  waste otherwise. So there you have it snippets of a different kind!

I used a Sheena stencil and one of her bird stamps from the set for the background. I added a little pebeo wax around the edges too.

Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ellibelle said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Di said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.