Scent of Lavender for Swedish House Crafts Design Team



Hi everyone, 

For my Swedish House Crafts DT card today I decided to take a step back from Christmas and instead make a pretty folded birthday card. I used a pre made folded card but you could easily use a die or do the folds yourself.

Read to the end to find links to the items I used and a special offer for you!


I love these papers by Pion Design - Images from the Past - Scent of Lavender and I only used a few from the 12x12 sheet too. 


I used Roxstamps - Heart Wreath to frame the main image of the card cut out twice. The other papers I have used are from Pion Design - 6"x6" Complete Collection - The Witched Hour. Yes! Halloween but you would never know! Look how elegant those stripes look.


I also used some Gummiapan Dies - Longer Hearts and some paper flowers in amethyst and antique white. The beautiful green organza ribbon was just the perfect touch to complement the lavender.


I cut some of the hearts again from the wreath and made a little spray. I twisted the flowers together and made a little hole to put them through with a dot of glue to secure them.


A final look at the completed card. In this view you can see the folds.


You can get 5% off all of the lovely items I used to make my card if you use this code XO4QD2ES4223 - and it is also valid until the end of December too! Although I can't guarantee the items will still be available then as the stock does move very fast. So don't delay - go and shop today!

Unfortunately the Birthday sentiment die I used is no longer made by Gummiapan and isn't therefore available in the shop; but here is the list of everything else I used that you can get the discount on.

Comments

Jane Willis said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
scrappymo! said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.