Beverages for Twofer card challenge


These are two cards I made for the current Twofer challenge. I've used a Penny Black image on the first one with a die cut mat. I have to say that I really wished this said "tea" instead of coffee for me, but I had to buy it anyway as I love the design
.

Then I tried to be clever! Using the tea cup as a sunshade on this second card. I couldn't find a stamp small enough for the beverage so I had to hand draw it together with a blanket that she has snuggled down into lol!


Comments

Mac Mable said…
Ohhh .....this is so clever and such fun and what a fabulous stamp used in two totally different ways x.
Darnell said…
You used such artistry in making these cards, Linby! That's a pretty girl who loves her coffee! I love how you colored her and the cups and your framing! And then you used your talent and ingenuity to make an appealing picnic scene, turning that cup into a sun umbrella! Very clever!!

You might have noticed the thumbnails in the gallery are photos of both cards together, which is a requirement. Could you take another photo and replace the one you have there now? It doesn't have to show the whole of both cards; it's just so the Design Team can see at a glance that you did make a Twofer. Thank you! If you have any trouble with InLinkz, email me, and I'll help you. Thank you! And thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #7! Hugs, Darnell (darnell dot knauss at gmail dot com)
SOooooooo VERY clever and beautiful Linby.
Faith
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}
brenda said…
Great versatility of the PB stamp Lynn and super idea useing the cup as the parasol.

B x
Happy Dance said…
There are days when I would love a cup that big for my coffee, lol! What a great image!! Your coloring is fabulous, too. I love that you've flipped the cup and given your girl a sunshade! How clever is that?!! And the little glass of lemonade you've drawn is amazing! Two fantastic cards! Thanks for joining us at the Twofer Challenge! Bev