Challenge #374 - 'Bits Box' Item LIM


I have a box of bits that are all made using my Go Press Foil. I was just seeing what I could do with it and eventually the "bits" are meant to end up on a card.

The current Less is More challenge is for an item from the bits box, so I thought a perfect opportunity for a rummage. I found a piece that I had done using a stencil with paste, then foiled over the top with a rainbow foil. It was only a scrap that I had been testing but I did like the result so it ended up in the box. I cut a circle from it and then drew a line around the outside using a die. Then I scribbled around it for a more uneven look. the sentiment is from Woodware and I thought echoed the CRM design.

Well - one bit down about a 100 to go lol! Plus I put the tiny surplus back in the box..........
I'm also entering it at The Snippets Playground because the original piece of card was a snippet.

Comments

Trina P. said…
Wonderful bits card, Linby! That rainbow foil piece is beautiful. Love how you die cut it out with a circle die and then framed it. And you still have more left over to make even more cards! A great CAS card. Thank you for joining us at Less is More.. x
Mac Mable said…
Great use of your bits box....The CRM sentiment and design is fabulous.....The foiling looks great, unique and beautiful x.
Lynne said…
This is fabulous Lynn.Love the colours, it looks like a CRM stained glass window X
This is fab! The jewel colours from that rainbow foil are so rich. Your bits box must look like an Aladdin's cave! I love the frame you added and to make it look uneven was inspired - just like a piece of cut glass. Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More xx
Di said…
Fabulous card Lynn! So Charles Rennie McKintosh - right down to the style of lettering in the sentiment! Love it!

Hugs

Di xx
Merry said…
So many wonderful cards on your blog, I'm enjoying all the inspiration. What a great way to use the foil looks wonderful.