Challenge #90 at The Male Room - Include an unexpected item


My second post today! This time it's for the new challenge at The Male Room and we would like to see "Include an unexpected item on your card".


I decided you don't often see a "To do" list on a card! I thought this Penny Black stamp was perfect to create my to do list. I used Kraft card and stamped the image colouring with Distress crayons and metallic pens. The items on the list are from a Penny Black set called "summer fun" and the little stars are from a Clearly Besotted stamp set.

For the List heading and the sentiment I used this little stamp set below. It's from the shop Tiger and Ithought it would come in handy for a card and so this is its first outing.  I really like the quirky font. I didn't use the ink pad which came with it though as I wasn't sure how good the ink would be.


My card base is a pre printed one from Docrafts. It even comes with a nice envelope.


Thanks for looking and hope to see you over at the Challenge.


Comments

brenda said…
Another lovely creation Lynn, the type facre letters are perfect used like that.

B x
Viv said…
What a great man cad Lynn!
Nope you certainly don't see a "to do" list and this is wonderful. Love the card and envelope.
Faith
x
Wei said…
Love the cute little mouse holding a pen, Lynn! And the "to do" list is perfect for someone's birthday!
Dotty Jo said…
Great fun! Jo x
Mac Mable said…
Fun idea and fabulous inspiration for a masculine card x.
Anonymous said…
aw, this is too cute! the to do list is fun and i LOVE your colouring of that adorable mouse!!
Deborah Frings said…
This is a fun take on the challenge - I think the "to do" list is just perfect for a birthday. xx