The Little Mermaid


I recently acquired this pre-loved Penny Black stamp and looking for an excuse to use her when I saw the new Library Challenge was "The Little Mermaid" - how perfect for a literal translation of the book title.

I used some aqua green and sand coloured velum for the background. A free embossing folder with sea shells was again just right for the vellum. I've added a few nuvo stars in wonderful mermaid colours. The sentiment is a tiny stamp I am using over and over again as it is just so neat. It's by Gummiapan from Swedish House Crafts. The final backing paper is a wave pattern from my stash.

Comments

So adorable, with beautiful colouring and papers Linby.
Faith
x
Mac Mable said…
So cute and so very pretty. The vellum looks fabulous x
Nancy said…
I LOVE this one, Lynn! It's just wonderful! :o)
Marina said…
I love all these layers - the waves, the seashells, the mermaid. It's rich in detail and fabulously cute. Thanks for joining The Library.