#9 Back to Basics and Beyond - use a digital image


I'm really up against the wire posting this card for the Back to Basics and Beyond challenges which is to use a digital image. I had the idea for a few days but time got away from me - also I had to use lighting so not the best of pics.

I used a digital image from Tiddly Inks which I took into MCS and imposed over an image from Mix It Up Fabulously cdrom. I then used words from the same cdrom. I coloured Wrynn using promarkers and some sparkle pens. You can just see the gold in her hair in this photo.


I've made this card for someone who when I think of them all the words on the card come to mind.

Comments

brenda said…
She's a really sweet image Lynn and a lovely feminine creation.

B x
Great colouring and background and love the background paper, so VERY pretty.
Faith
x
Love the design of this card and the quotes used around it. Very well crafted, love the drawing. Thanks for the share, hope you have a fantastic weekend. Keep up the posts.

World of Animals