#93 Photography & Cameras at The Male Room Challenge


Our new challenge at The Male Room is......


For my DT card I used a camera stamp set with a Crafty Indviduals stamp of Whitby Abbey. Inspired by my recent holiday there. I used a Lawn Fawn polaroid die in white glossy card stock and then stamped and colour the image more vividly - just how you edit your holiday photos lol!

Thanks so much for looking and I hope to see you over at the challenge with those Male Cards.

I'm also entering my card into the "snap" challenge at Inkspirational challenge.

Comments

sandie said…
Fabulous take on our challenge. Love the collage feel to this and the vintage take. Thanks for joining Ink x
PJ said…
Awesome card. I love the sentiment on top, about Not everyone has film. Oh my goodness, it made me smile ☺ Very nice job. ♥PJ
An amazing creation Lynn, love all the elements. Great sentiments.
Faith
x
Shauna said…
What cool stamps and a great photo themed card! Perfect for our challenge! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna