I spy with my little eye something beginning with "B" at Penny Black & More challenge


Our new challenge over at Penny Black and More is I spy something with my little eye beginning with..."B",lots of scope for you there.

For my DT card I chose to go with B is for Blooms! I've used this Festive paper pad from Penny Black and not a bauble or tree in sight! I love the bright colours and decided it was perfect for paper piecing the bloom stamps. They are from Penny Black 30-155 Blooming Garden.

Our sponsors this month are Penny Black, Crafts U Love £15 voucher and Inkylicious stamps. I do hope you can join us over at the challenge for fabulous prices and wonderful inspiration from my teamies.

Comments

brenda said…
The dotty papers really compliment the colours you used for the Poppies Lynne, it's a really pretty card.

B x
Leanne Harris said…
This is really pretty Lynne and I love the dotty paper!!! Lots of love xxxx
Mervi said…
Beautiful and stylish card with reds and greens and blooms;-))m
Ellibelle said…
So beautifully done Lynn, love this stamp!
Anonymous said…
a beautiful card with lovely bright colours that i never would have guessed are holiday designs!
Love your mix of colours, such a beautiful card.
Faith
x
Mac Mable said…
Fun and vibrant paper and love how you've paper pieced those wonderful 'Blooms' x.