Wild and Free at The Male Room Challenge


It's time for a new challenge over at The Male Room and this time it is "Wild and Free".


For my DT card I've used a couple of die sets and cut them from black gloss card. The background furthest back is created used the caught in crystal technique and is tissue paper and acetate. The oval background I created using Distress oxides.

Thanks for looking and I do hope you will be able to join us over at the challenge.

I'm also entering this into the Allsorts challenge From Boys to Men.

Comments

brenda said…
A real warm feel of the Serengetti Lynn.

B x
Deborah Frings said…
I really like the silhouette images against the rich, warm background - really does conjure the feeling of a desert. Fab! Deborah xx
Mac Mable said…
The glossy black silhouettes look fabulous against that wonderful background and such a great and effective technique x.
Kathleen said…
A super background and some lovely dies. Thank you for joining our 'Boys to Men' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x
brenda said…
Back again Lynn as missed your link last visit, many thanks for joining in with our 'Boys to Men' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x
I LOVE this card, such beautiful colours and silhouettes. A Perfect "Wild & Free" card.
Faith DT TMR
x
Mervi said…
Gorgeous card with bold colours.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m