#94 Geometric The Male Room challenge


Our new challenge starts today at The Male Room for Geometric.


I really love how this card turned out. I used TH metal sheets with alcohol inks, then ran it through a geometric embossing folder by WRM. Then I used the WISH die from MFT to cut out of white card and mounted it over the background.

Here's another look at those lovely inks and the geo pattern.


I do hope you can join us over at The Male Room where you will find lots more inspiration for those male cards from my talented teamies.

I had a lovely day in Nottingham yesterday when Jane from the Male Room challenge came over to visit.

Comments

brenda said…
Great effects on the background Lynn, really gives the impression of dimension.

B x
Mac Mable said…
Wow this looks stunning. Great colours, fabulous embossing folder and such an eye catching card. Love the subtly of the die cut which lets that amazing background take centre stage x.
Darnell said…
This card just stopped me in my tracks, Linby! I have the e/f, so I do believe I'll need to get some of those metallic sheets! It's truly spectacular! And what a treat to see a beautiful photo of you and Jane together!! TFS! Hugs, Darnell
Merry said…
Wow, this is really special. The embossing with the metal looks amazing.