#95 The Great Outdoors at The Male Room Challenge



Our challenge at The Male Room this fortnight is The Great Outdoors.

For my DT card I used a Debbi Moore cdrom Cards for Men and some paper and camping items from a magazine download.

I made my card base with some dark green card and then layered up the decoupage and added the elements.

I do hope you can join us over at the challenge.As always my teamies have some great male themed cards to inspire you.



I'm also entering this into the CD Sunday challenge G is for.......Great outdoors.

Comments

Jocelyn said…
That tent looks very cosy inside. Lovely card for someone who loves to be in the great outdoors. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Mac Mable said…
Great use of those wonderful papers and fun scene making on your gorgeous masculine card x.
Pamela said…
Great card Libby. Thanks for your continued support.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.
Jane Willis said…
Super card Lynn, you've got G for Gear and Glamping (well, there's bunting, that must make it glamping!) as well!
Jane
Great card, lots of things going on a card full of activity
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Trina P. said…
Such a cool collage card of the Great Outdoors. Great layering. x.
meg said…
Great card, warm tent a flask and music what more could anyone want Meg
Carol said…
A great card Linby. I am sorry to be late - the Ryder Cup is on and I am glued to the TV. Thank you for your continued support.
Hugs
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT