Autumn Glory at Allsorts Challenge


I'm here today with my Allsorts challenge DT card. The theme this week is Autumn Glory.

For my card I've used a stamp by Crafty Indviduals - the four quadrants are on the one stamp with a sentiment at the bottom. However, I have stamped onto a piece of card I had swished with Autumn colours and the drawn boxes around each image to look like window pains. I then added the sentiment at the bottom on a separate piece of card for the window ledge.

To complete the autumnal feeel I used a piece of Crafters companion gold card to mount onto.

I do hope to see you over at the challenge where you will also find more inspiration from my teamies. Our sponsor this time is Lost Coast Designs.

I'm also entering this card into the Cardz 4 Guys challenge for Autumn.

Comments

brenda said…
Been admiring this all week Lynn, you really have captured the seasons warm colours, great card for my theme, thanks so much.

B x
A beautiful card Lynn and your background colours are just perfect. I like the bronze card in the background too, it rounds off that wonderful autumnal look x
Mac Mable said…
Love the gold bling frame and those perfect autumnal stamps. Great how you've added the window panes and then the window ledge below with the sentiment. Wonderful card x.
Viv said…
Fabulous card Lynne - wonderful background for that lush stamp!
What a WONDERFUL and very Beautiful card Linby.
Faith
x
Kathleen said…
Gorgeous background and super images, I thought the backing card was bronze though.

Kath x
Wendy L said…
Fab card Lynn, love the stamp and great colours, xxx
scrappymo! said…
This is gorgeous! Love the inky background here.
Ellibelle said…
Beautifully done Lynn! Love the design!
susiestacey said…
Lovely card Lynn, great autumnal colours x Susan x
Tammy L said…
What a stunning card! Love the autumn colors against the black image! Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT
AO Creations said…
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT