mid month reminder for Make it Feminine at Penny Black & More


I'm here today with a little reminder about our current challenge at Penny Black & More for "make it feminine".

For my DT card I've used Penny Black Cupcake strut with the patisserie from the set by the same name. The sentiments are from sprinkles & smiles set. I coloured with watered down sparkle pens and then added some crystal clear sparkle over the glass windows.

The papers are from a 6x6 PB paper pad and I inked the edges with some black soot DI. Finally a few sequins dotted here and there.

Hope to see you at the Challenge.

Comments

brenda said…
This one is a real beauty Lynne, so many elements of interest that draw you right into the scene.

B x
Leanne Harris said…
A lovely feminine make Lynne and as I said to Ellie with her design - who doesn't like a cake shop!!!! xxxx
Viv said…
Yummy cakes Linby! Great feminine themed card - as which girl doesn't like cake??? !
Ellibelle said…
Fantastic card Lynn. Gorgeous colors and loving the pretty papers! And of course you know I LOVE the stamps!!
Mac Mable said…
Great scene making and what fabulous stamps. Gorgeous vibrant and fun colours and love the sentiment x.
Mervi said…
Gorgeous card with lovely stamps together;-))m
Marina said…
I love this design ...the sugary colours and all the text.