September Rudolph Day


As it begins to get nearer to December I start to make the more complex and special cards, like this one.

Most of these supplies were in a magazine last year but I never got around to using them. The post box is an embossing folder and the background was in the magazine too. I added a little westie from a Joanna Sheen die and a CC snowman die.

To finish it off I added some CE hexagonal jewels and glitter sparkle pen and glitter snow.

I'm entering this in the Rudolph Challenge on the Scraps of Life by Scrappy Mo blog.

Comments

LOVE it Linby.
Faith
x
Will catch up asap
Kathleen said…
Great background and love that EF post box, super RD card.

Kath x
Beautiful scene and perfect for the holiday season. I am sure the grand daughter will love it too.
Barb said…
Oh Linby it's a super card. A lovely Snowy Christmas scene. Barbxx
brenda said…
You have created such a pretty season scene Lynn, perfect for your granddaughter.

B x
A happy and cheerful card for the holidays! TFS!
Carol L said…
This is so cute with all the elements a child will be delighted with! Love that snowman :)
Mac Mable said…
Such a wonderful Christmas scene. The red post box looks fabulous and loving the Scottie and those blingy lights x.
mamapez5 said…
I love these stamps. I bought the magazine especially to get them and they were so nice to work with. I love your scene with the jolly snowman added in, and I am sure your Granddaughter will too. Kate P. x
Anonymous said…
Such a sweet Christmas card for your granddaughter, Lynn! I love the faded background and the dimension of the images in front. Thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Linda
Rudolph Days Challenge DT
scrappymo! said…
This is such a sweet scene, Linby. You have added so much detailed work. The dies and images are so lovely. The little Westie is adorable!.

Thank you for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.
Merry said…
This is such a wonderful scene you have created. Terrific card.