Swedish House Crafts DT card - sponsoring Allsorts challenge and some news

Hello everyone, I'm here today with my Swedish House Crafts DT card, and we are so pleased to be sponsoring Allsorts challenge blog this week.

My card fits the challenge at Allsorts this week which is to "Create or stamp a scene". I used the Life by the Sea Maja papers to create a sea scene. I love the details on these papers like this yacht.


Then I stamped the whale from the Animal B stamp set and die cut him and the hat out using the matching dies. Here's a close up of him and his little party hat.


Finally I added some of the sentiments that come in the stamp set to the card.

Finally my news - I'm joining the Design Team at Allsorts challenge! - so excited.



Thanks for looking.

Last few days of the sale left too!


Comments

A fabulous card Lynn and I’m pleased to read your news about joining the Allsorts team, you’ll be a great asset to them. Crafty hugs, Sandra x
Mervi said…
Fabulous and cute card Lynn. Welcome to the team;-))m
brenda said…
It's a super card for this weeks theme Lynn and a perfect intoduction to you becoming one of the team, welcome again, it's great to have you aboard.

B x
Ellibelle said…
Welcome to the team Lynn! So happy you've joined us!
Your card is fantastic and so perfect for the "Create a Scene" challenge!
Mac Mable said…
What a fun card, loving the background paper, the stamping, the scene making and the fun party hat x. Congratulations too Linby x.
Kathleen said…
A really great scene with lovely images and design, some fun sentiments too.
Glad to have you with us.

Kath x
Wendy L said…
Super card Lynn and welcome to the team, xx