Water or the colour blue @ Allsorts challenge


Hi everyone, here I am with my first DT post for Allsorts challenge. This week the theme is "water, or the colour blue".

I've gone with the colour blue for my card using Clarity stamps and a round Anna Griffin sentiment stamp. I created the scene using ink dusters and DI inks with some torn paper and a circle mask.

Then I used a sparkle pen to "paint" the flowers, leaving the leaves uncoloured for a change. I then cut out around the flowers and popped them up on foam pads for some dimension. Added a few little clear dew drops and some ribbon.

Thanks so much for looking and I hope to see you over at the challenge where there is a Craft Obsessions £15 voucher to be had from our sponsor.

Comments

Wendy L said…
Lovely card and I love the crinkled ribbon at the bottom, so pretty, xxx
brenda said…
Lovely vibrant blue blooms Lynn and like that circle sentiment, something a bit different as is the crinkly ribbon.

B x
Ellibelle said…
A wonderful design Lynn. Love the use of sequins and ribbon!
Mac Mable said…
So very beautiful and loving the vibrant blues. Great soft background too x.
Mummylade said…
What a gorgeous layout!
Mervi said…
Beautiful flowers, lovely card;-))m
Kathleen said…
A really lovely design with a super sky and great images.

Kath x
pinky said…
Your card is so pretty Linby, love the layout too!
susiestacey said…
Lovely card Lynn, gorgeous shades of blue and the little dew drops look great too.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Water Or Blue' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x