#96 My bad/sorry at The Male Room challenge


I'm back with my second post today! It's time for the new challenge over at The Male Room and this time we want to see your makes with the theme My bad/sorry.



I decided to interpret the them as a belated birthday card. I used a plane and date stamp from a free stamp set with Creative Stamping a few months ago. I like the date stamp says departed 28 June 2018 - makes it seem like the card started off on time lol! I coloured the image with colourtint pencils by spectrum noir from the nature set, as I felt these had the right tone I wanted for the plane.

I thought the plan would be leaving a trail in the sky and for that I used stamps from a Lawn Fawn set.

Thanks for looking and hope to see you over on the challenge where my teamies have oodles of male themed cards for inspiration for you.

Comments

FAB-U-LUS! what a wonderful and clever card Linby. Love the date stamp.
Faith
x
Deborah Frings said…
Absolutely super! Love the plane and lovely date stamp. Great card for a guy. Deborah xxx
brenda said…
A super masculine card Lynn and following your thinking on the date.

B x
Mac Mable said…
Fun idea to think that the card did start out on time.....Wonderful masculine card and thank you fro the inspiration x.