#97 Tools at The Male Room Challenge


Another fortnight gone and time for our new challenge at The Male Room and this time the theme is "Tools". 


I decided to use a Tattered lace shutter card die to create the base cut from kraft card.

I recently saw a Cardio tool stamp set on Mrs A's blog and luckily tracked it down. I love all the miniature tools it has. I think my favourite is the little spirit level. I've only used a selection of them on my card you get loads. I've also used a couple of sheets of the washables Hardware tools sheets from Clever Cut. They are great as you can leave them as they are or apply ink - which I did to a couple of the pieces. 

I've also used two screw head stamps  and a Happy Birthday die which are by Gummiapan from Swedish House Crafts.

I hope to see you over on the challenge - it's a great way to add to your stash of male cards.

Comments

Liz said…
Super masculine card, great fold and I love all the detail. xx
Merry said…
What fabulous paper you have used, great card. Love this style.
Being Mrs Miles said…
Hi Linby,

how cool, so many tools, you got like the entire toolbox on this great 3d card. You certainly put a lot of effort and thought into this. Fabulous!