Arctic Sweeties for Swedish House Crafts DT


Hello everyone,

I'm here today with my latest make for Swedish House Crafts DT and the new papers from Laserowe - these are the Arctic Sweetie papers and also there are chipboards too. These papers are such good quality and great value too and they come with three strips of double sided images and tags. Find the links to the shop at the bottom of the post.


The lovely polar bears are having such fun on these papers. I coloured the main chipboard with white aquatints and a TH white distress pen to give the illusion of fur. I also added a little glitter snow.  The  Laserowe snowflakes I coloured with Crafters companion metallic pens. There is a gap for the nose which I filled with some black liquid pearls.


Something that you will find on the website is this Gummiapan star frame, in fact it comes as a two part set with a heart frame too. I cut it twice in silver mirri card and layered them up. I just love the details on these Laserowe papers - here are the icicles hanging down which I used a sparkle pen over.


Thanks for looking. 

Links to products I used:
Arctic Sweeties - Polar Bears Hi in Frames - chipboard 

Comments

brenda said…
Sweet Polar Bears Lynn and a pretty colour palette with the hints of purple.

B x
Mac Mable said…
So very cute and your card is fabulous. The star frame looks great and this is one adorable card x.