Autumn Days @ CD Sunday challenge


The current CD Sunday challenge is Autumn Days and I thought this image from Pollyanna Pickering's British Wildlife cdrom summed it up perfectly.

I also took the backing paper from the cdrom and then used a CC rose gold inkpad around the edges. Leaves cut from snippets of brusho and watercolour backgrounds I've made and swiped with some gilding paste.

The sentiment is from a CC set and I just love it, although when all those leaves come down and need getting up - I'm not so sure lol!.

Comments

brenda said…
That's a really super image with the Fox peeking out Lynn and loving those leaves.

B x
Pamela said…
What a stunning image - it just had to be a Pollyanna one. Great card Linby and thanks for joining in.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.
Unknown said…
This is one stunning card a adore the image you have used and your design is wonderful thank you for sharing


Hugs Debs xxx
meg said…
Beautiful autumnal colours and a fantastic image, the leaves are the perfect finishing touch, Meg CD Sunday
Mac Mable said…
What a great layout and such a wonderful image. The die cut leaves add a wonderful texture too. Yes a great snentiment and yes the leaves need picking up! x
OH! so Beautiful Linby, gorgeous image and details.
I have the mag showing your little house, will be sitting down to take it all in tomorrow.
Faith
x
Jane Willis said…
Gorgeous card, super image and wonderful leaves. I'm lucky, my husband gets all our leaves up (only fair as I do all the ironing though)
Carol said…
A stunning card Linby. All your details are wonderful. Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Wonderful card a truly lovely autumn image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Jocelyn said…
How cute is that little fox and the leaves are amazing.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Wynn said…
Fabulous card Linby. I love the sentiment and all the detail. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday WynnDT